Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Argh.

Reaction is just as important as the stimulus. Words, when used in such a manner, can be poison or a healing elixir.    Looks can be murderous, actions cause unstoppable chains of events that can ruin things. And sometimes, even the best of intentions ruin a relationship and views of people. 
Pride and believing one is infallible are also traits that can ruin you, as I have seen many times in people, especially attending a magnetish school like mine. I myself am not immune to these things. But I've just only realised how much these things could really hurt someone and ruin relationships. 
Unfortunately, this is the closet I can or will ever come to helping others discover this fault, simply because it really is something you have to learn yourself....

No comments:

Post a Comment